GoldWave 6.36 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GoldWave 6.36 from your PCGoldWave Inc.
. More information on GoldWave Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://goldwave.com
if you want to read more on GoldWave 6.36 on GoldWave Inc.'s page. GoldWave 6.36 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GoldWave directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GoldWave 6.36 is C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 19.35 MB (20284976 bytes) on disk and is named GoldWave.exe.
GoldWave 6.36 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.51 MB (21508026
bytes) on disk.
- GoldWave.exe (19.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.00 MB)
- GWVSTBridge.exe (168.50 KB)
The current page applies to GoldWave 6.36 version 6.36
GoldWave 6.36 is an application offered by the software company GoldWave Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall GoldWave 6.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GoldWave 6.36 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoldWave 6.36 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoldWave 6.36". If it is installed on your PC the GoldWave 6.36 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoldWave 6.36 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GoldWave 6.36, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoldWave 6.36:
- The web site of the program is: http://goldwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoldWave 6.36.
8. After uninstalling GoldWave 6.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoldWave 6.36 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoldWave 6.36 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoldWave 6.36 by GoldWave Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GoldWave 6.36 by GoldWave Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoldWave 6.36 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 17:18:49.640