You can find on this page details on how to remove GoldWave for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GoldWave from your computerYour Company
. More data about Your Company can be found here
. You can get more details on GoldWave at http://www.yourcompany.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GoldWave directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GoldWave is C:\Program Files\GoldWave\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GoldWave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.78 MB (8155136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GoldWave. They occupy about 9.24 MB (9691648
bytes) on disk.
- GoldWave.exe (7.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- unstall.exe (189.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
GoldWave is a program marketed by the software company Your Company. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GoldWave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GoldWave with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoldWave or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoldWave". The GoldWave app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GoldWave in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoldWave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoldWave:
- The software company is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoldWave\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoldWave.
8. After uninstalling GoldWave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoldWave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoldWave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoldWave by Your Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GoldWave by Your Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoldWave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 20:36:11.163