Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5
You can find below details on how to remove Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 from your computerGoldMedia Development Inc.
. Open here
for more information on GoldMedia Development Inc.. More info about the program Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 can be seen at http://www.wav-editor.com/
. Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gold Wave Editor Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gold Wave Editor Pro\unins000.exe. Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5's primary file takes around 4.27 MB (4477440 bytes) and is named GoldWaveEditor.exe.
The executables below are part of Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5. They take about 14.51 MB (15217066
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdburner.exe (1.54 MB)
- cdripper.exe (1.53 MB)
- disceraser.exe (1.53 MB)
- filemerger.exe (1.08 MB)
- GoldWaveEditor.exe (4.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 version 10.5.5
Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 is a program marketed by the software company GoldMedia Development Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5". If it exists on your system the Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5:
- The software company is: http://www.wav-editor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gold Wave Editor Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5.
8. After removing Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 by GoldMedia Development Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 by GoldMedia Development Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gold Wave Editor Pro v10.5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:01:07.577