GoforFiles is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoforFiles from your systemhttp://www.gofor-files.net/
. Further information on http://www.gofor-files.net/ can be found here
. Click on http://www.gofor-files.net/
to get more facts about GoforFiles on http://www.gofor-files.net/'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GoforFiles is C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.26 MB (2370560 bytes) on disk and is labeled GoforFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of GoforFiles. They take an average of 12.76 MB (13383464
bytes) on disk.
- GoforFiles.exe (2.26 MB)
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (7.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30.14.34
of GoforFiles. For more GoforFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoforFiles is an application released by the software company http://www.gofor-files.net/. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase GoforFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GoforFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoforFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoforFiles". The GoforFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoforFiles in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoforFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoforFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.gofor-files.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoforFiles.
8. After removing GoforFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoforFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoforFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoforFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net/ from your PC, we are not saying that GoforFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoforFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 07:55:32.570