Gods vs Humans
This page is about Gods vs Humans for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gods vs Humans from your PCMicroids
. Take a look here
for more details on Microids. Gods vs Humans is normally installed in the C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Gods vs Humans directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/322980 is the full command line if you want to remove Gods vs Humans. Steam.exe is the Gods vs Humans's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.87 MB (3011152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gods vs Humans. They occupy about 28.07 MB (29428992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (375.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.87 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.69 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.85 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.08 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- vrcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- vrcmd_x64.exe (1.56 MB)
- vrserver.exe (1.23 MB)
- OculusConfigUtil.exe (6.11 MB)
Gods vs Humans is an application by the software company Microids. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Gods vs Humans is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gods vs Humans using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gods vs Humans or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gods vs Humans". If it exists on your system the Gods vs Humans program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gods vs Humans in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gods vs Humans, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gods vs Humans.
8. After uninstalling Gods vs Humans, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gods vs Humans which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gods vs Humans using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gods vs Humans by Microids from your computer, we are not saying that Gods vs Humans by Microids is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gods vs Humans in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-24 05:27:44.193