God of War II 1.00
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall God of War II 1.00 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall God of War II 1.00 from your computerBaRaN Game
. More info about BaRaN Game can be found here
. Click on http://www.bazicamp.ir/
to get more data about God of War II 1.00 on BaRaN Game's website. God of War II 1.00 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\God of War II directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for God of War II 1.00 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\God of War II\unins000.exe". pcsx2-r5875.exe is the God of War II 1.00's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.13 MB (5374336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of God of War II 1.00. They occupy about 6.26 MB (6567497
bytes) on disk.
- pcsx2-r5875.exe (5.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of God of War II 1.00.
God of War II 1.00 is an application marketed by the software company BaRaN Game. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase God of War II 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete God of War II 1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find God of War II 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "God of War II 1.00". If it exists on your system the God of War II 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select God of War II 1.00 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about God of War II 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for God of War II 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bazicamp.ir/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\God of War II\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall God of War II 1.00.
8. After uninstalling God of War II 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong God of War II 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing God of War II 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall God of War II 1.00 by BaRaN Game from your PC, nor are we saying that God of War II 1.00 by BaRaN Game is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall God of War II 1.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:02:28.823