This page contains thorough information on how to remove GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1247 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1997 from your computerCitrixOnline
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CitrixOnline. GoToMeeting 188.8.131.527 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2417 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2067 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2417\G2MUninstall.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GoToMeeting 220.127.116.117's primary file takes around 39.86 KB (40816 bytes) and is named g2mvideoconference.exe.
The executable files below are part of GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1687. They occupy about 6.77 MB (7101016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- g2mcomm.exe (40.36 KB)
- g2mvideoconference.exe (39.86 KB)
- G2MUninstall.exe (40.36 KB)
- g2mtranscoder.exe (6.14 MB)
- g2mui.exe (39.86 KB)
- scrutil.exe (291.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1997.
If you are manually uninstalling GoToMeeting 188.8.131.527 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2067 when you uninstall it:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_global.gotomeeting.com_0.localstorage
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\B:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2417\g2mlauncher.exe
GoToMeeting 220.127.116.117 is an application released by the software company CitrixOnline. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1687 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1247 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1997 or simply click the Search field and type in "GoToMeeting 188.8.131.527". The GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2067 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GoToMeeting 220.127.116.117 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1687, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1247.
8. After removing GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1997, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToMeeting 188.8.131.527 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2067 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoToMeeting 220.127.116.117 by CitrixOnline from your computer, we are not saying that GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1687 by CitrixOnline is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1247 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 13:11:07.793