This page contains complete information on how to remove GoToMeeting 188.8.131.526 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2066 from your computerCitrixOnline
. More info about CitrixOnline can be read here
. GoToMeeting 220.127.116.116 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToMeeting\1216 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1686 is C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToMeeting\1216\G2MUninstall.exe /uninstall. G2MUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 39.86 KB (40816 bytes) on disk.
GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1246 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 797.19 KB (816320
bytes) on disk.
- g2mview.exe (39.86 KB)
- G2MUninstall.exe (39.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1996 version 188.8.131.526
If you are manually uninstalling GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2066 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-gotomeeting
GoToMeeting 220.127.116.116 is a program marketed by CitrixOnline. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1686 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1246 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1996 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoToMeeting 188.8.131.526". If it is installed on your PC the GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2066 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoToMeeting 220.127.116.116 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1686, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1246.
8. After removing GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1996, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToMeeting 188.8.131.526 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2066 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoToMeeting 220.127.116.116 by CitrixOnline from your computer, nor are we saying that GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1686 by CitrixOnline is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1246 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:42:08.110