This web page is about GoToConnect 2.3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GoToConnect 2.3.1 from your PCLogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved.
. More information on LogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\jive-desktop folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GoToConnect 2.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\jive-desktop\Uninstall GoToConnect.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled GoToConnect.exe and occupies 86.11 MB (90292560 bytes).
GoToConnect 2.3.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 86.41 MB (90607424
bytes) on disk:
- GoToConnect.exe (86.11 MB)
- Uninstall GoToConnect.exe (187.16 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.33 KB)
This info is about GoToConnect 2.3.1 version 2.3.1
GoToConnect 2.3.1 is a program released by the software company LogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GoToConnect 2.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GoToConnect 2.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoToConnect 2.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoToConnect 2.3.1". The GoToConnect 2.3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GoToConnect 2.3.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoToConnect 2.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoToConnect 2.3.1.
8. After uninstalling GoToConnect 2.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToConnect 2.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoToConnect 2.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoToConnect 2.3.1 by LogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved. from your computer, nor are we saying that GoToConnect 2.3.1 by LogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoToConnect 2.3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:54:30.163