GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 from your systemGoPro
. Check out here
for more details on GoPro. Click on http://www.gopro.com/
to get more facts about GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 on GoPro's website. Usually the GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\GoPro\Fusion Studio 1.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 is C:\Program Files\GoPro\Fusion Studio 1.1\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 43.13 MB (45222800 bytes) on disk and is called FusionStudio_x64.exe.
GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 43.81 MB (45941544
bytes) on disk:
- FusionStudio_x64.exe (43.13 MB)
- GoProFusionDeviceDetection.exe (40.89 KB)
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (293.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (368.01 KB)
The current page applies to GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 version 1.1.1
only. You can find below a few links to other GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 versions:
GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 is a program released by GoPro. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1". If it exists on your system the GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.gopro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoPro\Fusion Studio 1.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1.
8. After uninstalling GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 by GoPro from your computer, we are not saying that GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 by GoPro is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoPro Fusion Studio 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 23:23:01.197