You can find below details on how to remove GoPlayer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GoPlayer from your computerGoPlayer
. More info about GoPlayer can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GoPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\GoPlayer\uninstall.exe. goplayer.exe is the GoPlayer's primary executable file and it takes around 3.23 MB (3385344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GoPlayer. They occupy about 48.84 MB (51214548
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GoDecoder.exe (712.50 KB)
- goplayer.exe (3.23 MB)
- GoSvr.exe (548.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.71 KB)
- mencoder.exe (21.43 MB)
- mplayer.exe (22.80 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
This info is about GoPlayer version 22.214.171.124
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove GoPlayer from your computer.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\GoPlayer\goplayer.exe
GoPlayer is a program released by GoPlayer. Some users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase GoPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GoPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoPlayer". If it exists on your system the GoPlayer app will be found automatically. When you click GoPlayer in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GoPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoPlayer.
8. After uninstalling GoPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoPlayer by GoPlayer from your PC, we are not saying that GoPlayer by GoPlayer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:02:46.710