You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GoForFiles for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GoForFiles from your systemhttp://www.goforfiles.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on http://www.goforfiles.com. More info about the application GoForFiles can be seen at http://www.goforfiles.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GoforFiles folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GoForFiles is C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GoForFiles's primary file takes about 2.30 MB (2406912 bytes) and its name is GoforFiles.exe.
GoForFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.44 MB (9903760
bytes) on disk.
- GoforFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.10 MB)
The current web page applies to GoForFiles version 3.15.22
alone. Click on the links below for other GoForFiles versions:
...click to view all...
GoForFiles has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GoForFiles:
The files below remain on your disk by GoForFiles's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\GoForFiles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\goforfilesdl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe.FriendlyAppName
GoForFiles is an application by http://www.goforfiles.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GoForFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoForFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoForFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoForFiles". If it exists on your system the GoForFiles program will be found very quickly. After you select GoForFiles in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GoForFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoForFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.goforfiles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoForFiles.
8. After uninstalling GoForFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoForFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoForFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoForFiles by http://www.goforfiles.com from your computer, nor are we saying that GoForFiles by http://www.goforfiles.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoForFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-31 10:46:46.740