You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GoForFiles for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GoForFiles from your systemhttp://www.goforfiles.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on http://www.goforfiles.com. More info about the application GoForFiles can be seen at http://www.goforfiles.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GoforFiles folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GoForFiles is C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GoForFiles's primary file takes about 2.30 MB (2406912 bytes) and its name is GoforFiles.exe.
GoForFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.44 MB (9903760
bytes) on disk.
- GoforFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.10 MB)
The current web page applies to GoForFiles version 3.15.22
alone. Click on the links below for other GoForFiles versions:
...click to view all...
GoForFiles has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GoForFiles:
The files below remain on your disk by GoForFiles's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\GoForFiles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\goforfilesdl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe.FriendlyAppName
GoForFiles is an application by http://www.goforfiles.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GoForFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoForFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoForFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoForFiles". The GoForFiles program will be found very quickly. When you click GoForFiles in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoForFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoForFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goforfiles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoForFiles.
8. After uninstalling GoForFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoForFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoForFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoForFiles by http://www.goforfiles.com from your computer, nor are we saying that GoForFiles by http://www.goforfiles.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoForFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-31 10:46:46.740