You can find below details on how to uninstall GoCybetix Server for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GoCybetix Server from your computerFatunla# Co
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Fatunla# Co. Please follow http://www.gocybetix.com/
if you want to read more on GoCybetix Server on Fatunla# Co's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoCybetix Timer\Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GoCybetix Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\GoCybetix Timer\Server\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3284992 bytes) on disk and is titled GoCybetix.exe.
GoCybetix Server is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.09 MB (4285749
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GoBackup.exe (40.00 KB)
- GoCybetix.exe (3.13 MB)
- gosc.exe (36.00 KB)
- goscan.exe (30.56 KB)
- Importer.exe (36.00 KB)
- ping.exe (38.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.18 KB)
- Updater.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3
of GoCybetix Server. You can find below info on other application versions of GoCybetix Server:
GoCybetix Server is an application released by Fatunla# Co. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove GoCybetix Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GoCybetix Server with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoCybetix Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoCybetix Server". If it exists on your system the GoCybetix Server app will be found automatically. When you select GoCybetix Server in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoCybetix Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoCybetix Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gocybetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GoCybetix Timer\Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoCybetix Server.
8. After removing GoCybetix Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoCybetix Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoCybetix Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoCybetix Server by Fatunla# Co from your computer, we are not saying that GoCybetix Server by Fatunla# Co is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoCybetix Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:12:09.370