This page contains complete information on how to remove GoCanvas for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GoCanvas from your PCCanvas Solutions Inc.
. You can find out more on Canvas Solutions Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to GoCanvas at https://www.gocanvas.com
. Usually the GoCanvas program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoCanvas directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GoCanvas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GoCanvas\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Canvas.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 961.20 KB (984264 bytes) on disk.
GoCanvas installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.10 MB (1150721
bytes) on disk.
- Canvas.exe (961.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (162.56 KB)
The current page applies to GoCanvas version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more GoCanvas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoCanvas is a program marketed by the software company Canvas Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GoCanvas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GoCanvas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoCanvas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoCanvas". If it is installed on your PC the GoCanvas app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoCanvas in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GoCanvas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoCanvas:
- The software company is: https://www.gocanvas.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GoCanvas\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoCanvas.
8. After removing GoCanvas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoCanvas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoCanvas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoCanvas by Canvas Solutions Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GoCanvas by Canvas Solutions Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoCanvas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:52:25.677