GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 from your PCGnuWin
. You can find out more on GnuWin or check for application updates here
. More information about GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 can be found at http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled unins002.exe and it has a size of 625.93 KB (640957 bytes).
GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.70 MB (2828954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- egrep.exe (90.00 KB)
- fgrep.exe (53.50 KB)
- grep.exe (94.00 KB)
- sed.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins002.exe (625.93 KB)
The current page applies to GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 version 4.2.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1.Folders left behind when you uninstall GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1:
- C:\Program Files\GnuWin32
- C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin\myscript.bat
GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 is an application offered by the software company GnuWin. Some computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1". The GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1.
8. After uninstalling GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 by GnuWin from your PC, nor are we saying that GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 by GnuWin is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GnuWin32: sed-4.2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:37:58.137