GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 from your computerGnuWin32
. You can read more on GnuWin32 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 on GnuWin32's page. GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\uninstall\unins000.exe. indent.exe is the GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10's primary executable file and it takes circa 71.00 KB (72704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10. They take 765.78 KB (784154
bytes) on disk.
- indent.exe (71.00 KB)
- texinfo2man.exe (15.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 version 2.2.10
GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 is an application by the software company GnuWin32. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10". The GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10:
- The publisher is: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10.
8. After removing GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 by GnuWin32 from your computer, nor are we saying that GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 by GnuWin32 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GnuWin32: Indent-2.2.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 09:59:39.433