Gnostice ONEView Demo
This page is about Gnostice ONEView Demo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gnostice ONEView Demo from your computerGnostice Information Technologies Private Limited
. More information on Gnostice Information Technologies Private Limited can be found here
. Detailed information about Gnostice ONEView Demo can be found at http://www.gnostice.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gnostice\ONEView Demo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Gnostice ONEView Demo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gnostice\ONEView Demo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Gnostice ONEView Demo's main file takes around 4.88 MB (5121024 bytes) and is called ONEView.exe.
Gnostice ONEView Demo is comprised of the following executables which take 4.96 MB (5198281
bytes) on disk:
- ONEView.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Gnostice ONEView Demo version 1.01
only. You can find below info on other versions of Gnostice ONEView Demo:
Gnostice ONEView Demo is a program marketed by Gnostice Information Technologies Private Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Gnostice ONEView Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gnostice ONEView Demo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gnostice ONEView Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gnostice ONEView Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Gnostice ONEView Demo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gnostice ONEView Demo in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gnostice ONEView Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gnostice ONEView Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.gnostice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gnostice\ONEView Demo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gnostice ONEView Demo.
8. After uninstalling Gnostice ONEView Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gnostice ONEView Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gnostice ONEView Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gnostice ONEView Demo by Gnostice Information Technologies Private Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Gnostice ONEView Demo by Gnostice Information Technologies Private Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gnostice ONEView Demo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 13:05:27.443