Gnomzy is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gnomzy from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Additional info about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
if you want to read more on Gnomzy on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\4shared.com\Gnomzy directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Gnomzy is C:\Program Files\4shared.com\Gnomzy\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Gnomzy's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1748096 bytes) and is called Gnomzy.exe.
Gnomzy is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.23 MB (5482010
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (1.20 MB)
- Gnomzy.exe (1.67 MB)
- Preloader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Gnomzy is an application marketed by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Gnomzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Gnomzy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gnomzy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gnomzy". If it is installed on your PC the Gnomzy app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gnomzy in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gnomzy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gnomzy:
- The software company is: http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\4shared.com\Gnomzy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gnomzy.
8. After removing Gnomzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gnomzy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gnomzy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gnomzy by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gnomzy by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gnomzy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-18 17:54:45.083