Gnomes Vs. Fairies
Gnomes Vs. Fairies is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Gnomes Vs. Fairies from your computerPrismic Studios LLC
. Further information on Prismic Studios LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.GnomesvsFairies.com
if you want to read more on Gnomes Vs. Fairies on Prismic Studios LLC's web page. Gnomes Vs. Fairies is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GnomesVsFairies directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Gnomes Vs. Fairies by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Gnomes Vs. Fairies's primary file takes about 21.74 MB (22798848 bytes) and is called GnomesVsFairies.exe.
Gnomes Vs. Fairies installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.74 MB (22798848
bytes) on disk.
- GnomesVsFairies.exe (21.74 MB)
Gnomes Vs. Fairies is a program by the software company Prismic Studios LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Gnomes Vs. Fairies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gnomes Vs. Fairies with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gnomes Vs. Fairies or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gnomes Vs. Fairies". The Gnomes Vs. Fairies program will be found automatically. After you click Gnomes Vs. Fairies in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gnomes Vs. Fairies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gnomes Vs. Fairies:
- The software company is: http://www.GnomesvsFairies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gnomes Vs. Fairies.
8. After uninstalling Gnomes Vs. Fairies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gnomes Vs. Fairies that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gnomes Vs. Fairies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gnomes Vs. Fairies by Prismic Studios LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Gnomes Vs. Fairies by Prismic Studios LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gnomes Vs. Fairies in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-08 05:50:20.287