Gnomes Garden Christmas
Gnomes Garden Christmas is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gnomes Garden Christmas from your PCToomkyGames.com
. More information about ToomkyGames.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Gnomes Garden Christmas on ToomkyGames.com's web page. Gnomes Garden Christmas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Gnomes Garden Christmas directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Gnomes Garden Christmas is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Gnomes Garden Christmas\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Gnomes Garden Christmas's main file takes around 17.30 MB (18136576 bytes) and its name is Game.exe.
Gnomes Garden Christmas is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.44 MB (19336745
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (17.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Gnomes Garden Christmas is a program by ToomkyGames.com. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Gnomes Garden Christmas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gnomes Garden Christmas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gnomes Garden Christmas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gnomes Garden Christmas". If it is installed on your PC the Gnomes Garden Christmas app will be found automatically. When you click Gnomes Garden Christmas in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gnomes Garden Christmas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gnomes Garden Christmas:
- The software company is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Gnomes Garden Christmas\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gnomes Garden Christmas.
8. After uninstalling Gnomes Garden Christmas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gnomes Garden Christmas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gnomes Garden Christmas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gnomes Garden Christmas by ToomkyGames.com from your computer, we are not saying that Gnomes Garden Christmas by ToomkyGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gnomes Garden Christmas supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:15:57.403