Gmail for Pokki
This page is about Gmail for Pokki for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gmail for Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
where you can read more on Pokki. Gmail for Pokki is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Gmail for Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Gmail for Pokki's primary file takes around 7.51 MB (7875640 bytes) and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Gmail for Pokki is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.70 MB (16463016
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Gmail for Pokki.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Gmail for Pokki.Registry that is not cleaned:
Gmail for Pokki is a program released by the software company Pokki. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Gmail for Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gmail for Pokki with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gmail for Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gmail for Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Gmail for Pokki program will be found automatically. When you click Gmail for Pokki in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gmail for Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gmail for Pokki.
8. After removing Gmail for Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gmail for Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gmail for Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gmail for Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Gmail for Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gmail for Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:43:00.057