This info is about Gmail Keeper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Gmail Keeper from your systemInnovationGear
. More information on InnovationGear can be found here
. More details about Gmail Keeper can be found at http://GmailKeeper.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gmail Keeper folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gmail Keeper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gmail Keeper. GmailKeeper.exe is the Gmail Keeper's main executable file and it takes close to 2.56 MB (2680320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Gmail Keeper. They take 3.24 MB (3402078
bytes) on disk.
- GmailKeeper.exe (2.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
Gmail Keeper is an application offered by InnovationGear. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Gmail Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Gmail Keeper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gmail Keeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gmail Keeper". If it is installed on your PC the Gmail Keeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gmail Keeper in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gmail Keeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gmail Keeper:
- The software company is: http://GmailKeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gmail Keeper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gmail Keeper.
8. After removing Gmail Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gmail Keeper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gmail Keeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gmail Keeper by InnovationGear from your PC, nor are we saying that Gmail Keeper by InnovationGear is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gmail Keeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:58:42.193