You can find on this page details on how to remove Glyphotext 1.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Glyphotext 1.3 from your computerMédia 360 inc. & CBCI Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Média 360 inc. & CBCI Inc.. More details about Glyphotext 1.3 can be seen at http://www.glyphotext.net/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Glyphotext folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Glyphotext 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Glyphotext\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1566720 bytes) on disk and is named got.exe.
Glyphotext 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.15 MB (2253776
bytes) on disk.
- got.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (670.95 KB)
This info is about Glyphotext 1.3 version 1.3
Glyphotext 1.3 is an application released by the software company Média 360 inc. & CBCI Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Glyphotext 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Glyphotext 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Glyphotext 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glyphotext 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Glyphotext 1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Glyphotext 1.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Glyphotext 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glyphotext 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glyphotext.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Glyphotext\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glyphotext 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Glyphotext 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Glyphotext 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glyphotext 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glyphotext 1.3 by Média 360 inc. & CBCI Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Glyphotext 1.3 by Média 360 inc. & CBCI Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glyphotext 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:31:22.680