Glyph is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Glyph from your systemIplay
. Further information on Iplay can be found here
. Glyph is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oberon Media SIDR\11144640 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Glyph by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oberon Media SIDR\11144640\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Glyph.exe and occupies 1.81 MB (1896448 bytes).
Glyph is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.17 MB (2272824
bytes) on disk:
- Glyph.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.55 KB)
Glyph is a program offered by Iplay. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Glyph is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Glyph with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Glyph or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glyph". The Glyph program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Glyph in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Glyph, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glyph.
8. After uninstalling Glyph, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glyph which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Glyph using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Glyph by Iplay from your PC, we are not saying that Glyph by Iplay is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Glyph supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:15:11.080