Glyph 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Glyph 1.0 from your systemDenda
. Open here
where you can find out more on Denda. Detailed information about Glyph 1.0 can be seen at http://www.denda.com
. Glyph 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Glyph 1.0. glyph.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Glyph 1.0. They take 733.88 KB (751490
bytes) on disk.
- glyph.exe (676.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.88 KB)
The current page applies to Glyph 1.0 version 1.0
Glyph 1.0 is an application released by Denda. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Glyph 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Glyph 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Glyph 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Glyph 1.0". If it exists on your system the Glyph 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Glyph 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Glyph 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glyph 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.denda.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glyph 1.0.
8. After removing Glyph 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Glyph 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glyph 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Glyph 1.0 by Denda from your PC, nor are we saying that Glyph 1.0 by Denda is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glyph 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 17:05:10.977