This page contains detailed information on how to remove Glomatron for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Glomatron from your computerGlomatron
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Glomatron. Click on http://glomatron.com/support
to get more information about Glomatron on Glomatron's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Glomatron directory (same installation drive as Windows). Glomatron's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Glomatron\Glomatronuninstall.exe. Glomatron.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Glomatron installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.65 MB (3826584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GlomatronUn.exe (534.28 KB)
- GlomatronUninstall.exe (254.71 KB)
- utilGlomatron.exe (634.73 KB)
- Glomatron.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- Glomatron.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- Glomatron.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- Glomatron.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Glomatron version 2015.04.06.122324
alone. Click on the links below for other Glomatron versions:
...click to view all...
Glomatron is a program offered by the software company Glomatron. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Glomatron is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Glomatron with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Glomatron or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glomatron". The Glomatron program will be found automatically. After you click Glomatron in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Glomatron, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glomatron:
- The publisher is: http://glomatron.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glomatron\Glomatronuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glomatron.
8. After uninstalling Glomatron, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Glomatron that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glomatron using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Glomatron by Glomatron from your computer, nor are we saying that Glomatron by Glomatron is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Glomatron supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 13:28:22.763