This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Globodox 6.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Globodox 6.1 from your PCITAZ
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ITAZ. More details about the application Globodox 6.1 can be seen at http://www.itaz.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Globodox Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Globodox 6.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Globodox Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Globodox.exe and its approximative size is 825.52 KB (845336 bytes).
Globodox 6.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.04 MB (4234058
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ConnectionManager.exe (44.00 KB)
- Globodox.exe (825.52 KB)
- GlobodoxMain.exe (494.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- wfkdsr.exe (948.00 KB)
- wfkmon.exe (752.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureCtr.exe (164.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureSvr.exe (48.00 KB)
- FldMonCtr.exe (124.00 KB)
- FldMonSrv.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to Globodox 6.1 version 6
Globodox 6.1 is a program offered by the software company ITAZ. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Globodox 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Globodox 6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Globodox 6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Globodox 6.1". If it exists on your system the Globodox 6.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Globodox 6.1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Globodox 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Globodox 6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itaz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Globodox Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Globodox 6.1.
8. After removing Globodox 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Globodox 6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Globodox 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Globodox 6.1 by ITAZ from your PC, we are not saying that Globodox 6.1 by ITAZ is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Globodox 6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 18:51:59.597