Global Virtual Keyboard
Global Virtual Keyboard is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Global Virtual Keyboard from your PCVarun Jaiswal
. You can find out more on Varun Jaiswal or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Global Virtual Keyboard directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Global Virtual Keyboard's complete uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Global Virtual Keyboard\uninstall.vbs". Global Virtual Keyboard.exe is the Global Virtual Keyboard's primary executable file and it occupies circa 921.36 KB (943472 bytes) on disk.
Global Virtual Keyboard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 921.36 KB (943472
bytes) on disk.
- Global Virtual Keyboard.exe (921.36 KB)
Global Virtual Keyboard is an application marketed by the software company Varun Jaiswal. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Global Virtual Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Global Virtual Keyboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Global Virtual Keyboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Global Virtual Keyboard". The Global Virtual Keyboard program will be found very quickly. After you click Global Virtual Keyboard in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Global Virtual Keyboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Global Virtual Keyboard.
8. After removing Global Virtual Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Global Virtual Keyboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Global Virtual Keyboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Global Virtual Keyboard by Varun Jaiswal from your computer, we are not saying that Global Virtual Keyboard by Varun Jaiswal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Global Virtual Keyboard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:39:36.020