GlassWire 1.0 (remove only)
You can find below details on how to remove GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) from your systemSecureMix LLC
. Check out here
for more info on SecureMix LLC. Click on https://glasswire.com
to get more info about GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) on SecureMix LLC's website. GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GlassWire folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GlassWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GlassWire 1.0 (remove only)'s main file takes around 9.04 MB (9474344 bytes) and its name is GlassWire.exe.
The following executables are installed together with GlassWire 1.0 (remove only). They take about 16.93 MB (17755813
bytes) on disk.
- GlassWire.exe (9.04 MB)
- GWCtlSrv.exe (5.99 MB)
- GWIdlMon.exe (1.71 MB)
- GWUnlock.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.00 KB)
This web page is about GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) version 1.0.30
alone. You can find here a few links to other GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GlassWire 1.0
GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) is a program by SecureMix LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "GlassWire 1.0 (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you click GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GlassWire 1.0 (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GlassWire 1.0 (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: https://glasswire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GlassWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GlassWire 1.0 (remove only).
8. After removing GlassWire 1.0 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) by SecureMix LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) by SecureMix LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GlassWire 1.0 (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 16:44:52.270