Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1992
Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.522 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2062 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. More information on Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.glaryutilities.com
to get more data about Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.112 on Glarysoft Ltd's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1682 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1242's primary file takes about 194.80 KB (199480 bytes) and is called procmgr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1992. They take an average of 6.49 MB (6809421
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmm.exe (95.80 KB)
- diskanalysis.exe (166.30 KB)
- dupefinder.exe (171.80 KB)
- eff.exe (153.30 KB)
- encryptexe.exe (475.00 KB)
- fileencrypt.exe (87.30 KB)
- filesplitter.exe (87.30 KB)
- gsd.exe (56.00 KB)
- iehelper.exe (190.30 KB)
- initialize.exe (88.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (488.30 KB)
- joinexe.exe (457.50 KB)
- junkcleaner.exe (279.30 KB)
- memdefrag.exe (105.80 KB)
- oneclickoptimizer.exe (355.80 KB)
- procmgr.exe (194.80 KB)
- regdefrag.exe (152.30 KB)
- regrepair.exe (289.80 KB)
- shortcutsfixer.exe (142.80 KB)
- shredder.exe (109.30 KB)
- startup.exe (322.80 KB)
- sysinfo.exe (664.30 KB)
- TracksEraser.exe (229.30 KB)
- undelete.exe (207.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.01 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (199.30 KB)
- webupdate.exe (90.30 KB)
- winstd.exe (89.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2062.
When you're planning to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.112 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glary Utilities
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities 5
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5\autodll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5\Backup.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Glary Utilities
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Glary Utilities
Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1682 is an application marketed by Glarysoft Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1242 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1992 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.522 or simply click the Search field and type in "Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2062". If it exists on your system the Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.112 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1682 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1242, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1992:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glaryutilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.522.
8. After removing Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2062, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.112 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1682 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1242 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1992 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.522 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-09 08:50:29.817