A way to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.56 from your system
Glary Utilities 5.56 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Glarysoft Ltd. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here. More info about the app Glary Utilities 5.56 can be seen at http://www.glarysoft.com/. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Glary Utilities 5.56 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Integrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 876.95 KB (898000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Glary Utilities 5.56. They take about 14.59 MB (15301752 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.56 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Glary Utilities 5.56 is a program released by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Glary Utilities 5.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Glary Utilities 5.56 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Glary Utilities 5.56". If it is installed on your PC the Glary Utilities 5.56 program will be found automatically. After you click Glary Utilities 5.56 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Glary Utilities 5.56, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glary Utilities 5.56:
The publisher is: http://www.glarysoft.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Glary Utilities 5.56.
8. After uninstalling Glary Utilities 5.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Glary Utilities 5.56 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glary Utilities 5.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Glary Utilities 5.56 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Glary Utilities 5.56 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Glary Utilities 5.56 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.