Glary Utilities 5.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Glarysoft Ltd. Please open http://www.glarysoft.com/?scr=client
if you want to read more on Glary Utilities 5.1 on Glarysoft Ltd's web page. Glary Utilities 5.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5 directory, regulated by the user's decision. Glary Utilities 5.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 132.78 KB (135968 bytes) on disk and is named Win64ShellLink.exe.
Glary Utilities 5.1 contains of the executables below. They take 12.90 MB (13522385
bytes) on disk.
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The current page applies to Glary Utilities 5.1 version 188.8.131.52
Glary Utilities 5.1 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Glary Utilities 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Glary Utilities 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glary Utilities 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Glary Utilities 5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Glary Utilities 5.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Glary Utilities 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glary Utilities 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/?scr=client
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glary Utilities 5.1.
8. After uninstalling Glary Utilities 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Glary Utilities 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glary Utilities 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Glary Utilities 5.1 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:59:21.603