Glary Utilities 5.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Glarysoft Ltd. Please open http://www.glarysoft.com/?scr=client
if you want to read more on Glary Utilities 5.1 on Glarysoft Ltd's web page. Glary Utilities 5.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5 directory, regulated by the user's decision. Glary Utilities 5.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 132.78 KB (135968 bytes) on disk and is named Win64ShellLink.exe.
Glary Utilities 5.1 contains of the executables below. They take 12.90 MB (13522385
bytes) on disk.
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The current page applies to Glary Utilities 5.1 version 126.96.36.199
Glary Utilities 5.1 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Glary Utilities 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Glary Utilities 5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Glary Utilities 5.1". The Glary Utilities 5.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Glary Utilities 5.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Glary Utilities 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glary Utilities 5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.glarysoft.com/?scr=client
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glary Utilities 5.1.
8. After uninstalling Glary Utilities 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Glary Utilities 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glary Utilities 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Glary Utilities 5.1 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glary Utilities 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:59:21.603