Glary Utilities 2.7.268
Glary Utilities 2.7.268 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Glary Utilities 2.7.268 from your PCGlaryUtilities.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on GlaryUtilities.com. More data about the program Glary Utilities 2.7.268 can be found at http://www.glaryutilities.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Glary Utilities 2.7.268 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Glary Utilities 2.7.268's main file takes about 733.50 KB (751104 bytes) and is named Integrator.exe.
Glary Utilities 2.7.268 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.58 MB (7950660
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- askBarSetup.exe (538.78 KB)
- cmm.exe (67.50 KB)
- diskanalysis.exe (153.00 KB)
- dupefinder.exe (142.50 KB)
- eff.exe (191.00 KB)
- fileencrypt.exe (578.01 KB)
- filesplitter.exe (555.51 KB)
- gsd.exe (56.00 KB)
- iehelper.exe (553.50 KB)
- initialize.exe (78.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (733.50 KB)
- junkcleaner.exe (346.00 KB)
- memdefrag.exe (90.00 KB)
- oneclickoptimizer.exe (527.00 KB)
- procmgr.exe (472.50 KB)
- regdefrag.exe (181.50 KB)
- regrepair.exe (269.00 KB)
- shortcutsfixer.exe (223.50 KB)
- shredder.exe (83.50 KB)
- startup.exe (330.50 KB)
- TracksEraser.exe (163.50 KB)
- undelete.exe (226.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.52 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (189.50 KB)
- webupdate.exe (193.50 KB)
- winstd.exe (166.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Glary Utilities 2.7.268 version 2.7.268
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\ContextHandler.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\rtl70.bpl
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\vcl70.bpl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities\Backups\40879.604846169
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities
Glary Utilities 2.7.268 is a program by GlaryUtilities.com. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Glary Utilities 2.7.268 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Glary Utilities 2.7.268 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Glary Utilities 2.7.268 or simply click the Search field and type in "Glary Utilities 2.7.268". If it is installed on your PC the Glary Utilities 2.7.268 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Glary Utilities 2.7.268 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Glary Utilities 2.7.268, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glary Utilities 2.7.268:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glaryutilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glary Utilities 2.7.268.
8. After uninstalling Glary Utilities 2.7.268, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Glary Utilities 2.7.268 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glary Utilities 2.7.268 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Glary Utilities 2.7.268 by GlaryUtilities.com from your PC, we are not saying that Glary Utilities 2.7.268 by GlaryUtilities.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glary Utilities 2.7.268 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-04 00:31:12.293