Glary Utilities 188.8.131.528
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Glary Utilities 184.108.40.2068 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Glary Utilities 220.127.116.118 from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. You can find out more on Glarysoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Glary Utilities 18.104.22.1688 can be found at http://www.glaryutilities.com
. Usually the Glary Utilities 22.214.171.1248 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Glary Utilities 126.96.36.1998 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Glary Utilities 188.8.131.528's primary file takes around 488.93 KB (500664 bytes) and is named Integrator.exe.
Glary Utilities 184.108.40.2068 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.59 MB (9009186
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cmm.exe (96.93 KB)
- diskanalysis.exe (167.43 KB)
- dupefinder.exe (174.93 KB)
- eff.exe (154.43 KB)
- encryptexe.exe (475.00 KB)
- fileencrypt.exe (88.43 KB)
- filesplitter.exe (88.43 KB)
- gsd.exe (56.00 KB)
- gubar.exe (1.91 MB)
- iehelper.exe (191.43 KB)
- initialize.exe (89.93 KB)
- Integrator.exe (488.93 KB)
- joinexe.exe (457.50 KB)
- junkcleaner.exe (280.43 KB)
- memdefrag.exe (106.93 KB)
- oneclickoptimizer.exe (356.93 KB)
- procmgr.exe (195.93 KB)
- regdefrag.exe (153.43 KB)
- regrepair.exe (290.93 KB)
- shortcutsfixer.exe (143.93 KB)
- shredder.exe (110.43 KB)
- startup.exe (323.93 KB)
- sysinfo.exe (665.43 KB)
- TracksEraser.exe (230.43 KB)
- undelete.exe (208.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (860.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (200.43 KB)
- webupdate.exe (91.43 KB)
- winstd.exe (90.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of Glary Utilities 18.104.22.1688.
If you are manually uninstalling Glary Utilities 22.214.171.1248 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Glary Utilities 126.96.36.1998's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glary Utilities 5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\autodll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Backup.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Glarysoft\Glary Utilities
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities
Glary Utilities 188.8.131.528 is an application offered by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Glary Utilities 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Glary Utilities 220.127.116.118 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Glary Utilities 18.104.22.1688 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Glary Utilities 22.214.171.1248". If it is installed on your PC the Glary Utilities 126.96.36.1998 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Glary Utilities 188.8.131.528 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Glary Utilities 184.108.40.2068, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glary Utilities 220.127.116.118:
- The publisher is: http://www.glaryutilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glary Utilities 18.104.22.1688.
8. After removing Glary Utilities 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glary Utilities 126.96.36.1998 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Glary Utilities 188.8.131.528 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glary Utilities 184.108.40.2068 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Glary Utilities 220.127.116.118 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glary Utilities 18.104.22.1688 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:15:11.577