Glary Duplicate Cleaner 188.8.131.52
Glary Duplicate Cleaner 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Glary Duplicate Cleaner 220.127.116.11 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. You can find out more on Glarysoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.glarysoft.com/glary-duplicate-cleaner/
to get more info about Glary Duplicate Cleaner 18.104.22.168 on Glarysoft Ltd's website. Glary Duplicate Cleaner 22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Glary Duplicate Cleaner 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dupefinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 334.28 KB (342304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Glary Duplicate Cleaner 188.8.131.52. They take about 2.02 MB (2115375
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- Dupefinder.exe (334.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (393.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (202.67 KB)
The current page applies to Glary Duplicate Cleaner 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
If you are manually uninstalling Glary Duplicate Cleaner 18.104.22.168 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Glary Duplicate Cleaner 22.214.171.124's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\CheckUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\Config.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\CrashReport.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glary Duplicate Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\UninstallString
Glary Duplicate Cleaner 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Glary Duplicate Cleaner 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Glary Duplicate Cleaner 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Glary Duplicate Cleaner 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glary Duplicate Cleaner 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Glary Duplicate Cleaner 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click Glary Duplicate Cleaner 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Glary Duplicate Cleaner 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glary Duplicate Cleaner 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glarysoft.com/glary-duplicate-cleaner/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Glary Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glary Duplicate Cleaner 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Glary Duplicate Cleaner 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Glary Duplicate Cleaner 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Glary Duplicate Cleaner 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Glary Duplicate Cleaner 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Glary Duplicate Cleaner 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Glary Duplicate Cleaner 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:21:29.363