Glamox is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Glamox from your computerGlamox
. Open here
for more info on Glamox. Detailed information about Glamox can be seen at www.dial.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Glamox folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Glamox is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Glamox's primary file takes around 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and is called Register.exe.
Glamox contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.00 KB (81920
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Glamox version 2014.5
only. For other Glamox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Glamox is a program offered by the software company Glamox. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Glamox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Glamox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Glamox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glamox". If it is installed on your PC the Glamox program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Glamox in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Glamox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glamox:
- The web site of the application is: www.dial.de
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glamox.
8. After removing Glamox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Glamox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glamox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Glamox by Glamox from your PC, nor are we saying that Glamox by Glamox is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Glamox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-15 14:43:26.123