This page contains detailed information on how to remove GitBook Editor for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GitBook Editor from your PCGitBook
. More information on GitBook can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GitBook_Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GitBook Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GitBook_Editor\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GitBook Editor's primary file takes about 1.44 MB (1510656 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
The executable files below are part of GitBook Editor. They occupy an average of 51.52 MB (54019328
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- Editor.exe (48.64 MB)
This web page is about GitBook Editor version 5.0.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GitBook Editor:
...click to view all...
GitBook Editor is a program offered by the software company GitBook. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove GitBook Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GitBook Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitBook Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitBook Editor". If it is installed on your PC the GitBook Editor program will be found automatically. After you click GitBook Editor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitBook Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitBook Editor.
8. After uninstalling GitBook Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitBook Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitBook Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitBook Editor by GitBook from your PC, nor are we saying that GitBook Editor by GitBook is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitBook Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 12:16:00.540