This page is about Girder 3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Girder 3.3 from your computerBessems-IT
. More information on Bessems-IT can be found here
. You can get more details about Girder 3.3 at http://www.girder.nl
. Usually the Girder 3.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\girder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Girder 3.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\girder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1564672 bytes) on disk and is called Girder.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Girder 3.3. They occupy about 1.65 MB (1734802
bytes) on disk.
- event.exe (44.00 KB)
- Girder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ieventc.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
This data is about Girder 3.3 version 3.2
Girder 3.3 is a program released by Bessems-IT. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Girder 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Girder 3.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Girder 3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Girder 3.3". The Girder 3.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Girder 3.3 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Girder 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Girder 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.girder.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\girder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Girder 3.3.
8. After uninstalling Girder 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Girder 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Girder 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Girder 3.3 by Bessems-IT from your computer, we are not saying that Girder 3.3 by Bessems-IT is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Girder 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-30 11:25:07.520