This page is about GimmeFreeData v3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GimmeFreeData v3.2 from your PCtheGRAFster
. More info about theGRAFster can be found here
. You can get more details about GimmeFreeData v3.2 at http://www.theGRAFster.com
. Usually the GimmeFreeData v3.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRAFster\GimmeFreeData3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for GimmeFreeData v3.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRAFster\GimmeFreeData3\unins000.exe". GimmeFreeData3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 939.50 KB (962048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GimmeFreeData v3.2. They take 1.61 MB (1690828
bytes) on disk.
- GimmeFreeData3.exe (939.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of GimmeFreeData v3.2.
GimmeFreeData v3.2 is a program offered by theGRAFster. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall GimmeFreeData v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GimmeFreeData v3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GimmeFreeData v3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GimmeFreeData v3.2". If it is installed on your PC the GimmeFreeData v3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GimmeFreeData v3.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GimmeFreeData v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GimmeFreeData v3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.theGRAFster.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRAFster\GimmeFreeData3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GimmeFreeData v3.2.
8. After uninstalling GimmeFreeData v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GimmeFreeData v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GimmeFreeData v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GimmeFreeData v3.2 by theGRAFster from your computer, we are not saying that GimmeFreeData v3.2 by theGRAFster is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GimmeFreeData v3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:49:38.563