This info is about GimmeFreeData v2.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GimmeFreeData v2.7 from your systemtheGRAFster
. More info about theGRAFster can be found here
. You can get more details on GimmeFreeData v2.7 at http://www.theGRAFster.com
. GimmeFreeData v2.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GRAFster\GimmeFreeData2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "D:\Program Files\GRAFster\GimmeFreeData2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GimmeFreeData v2.7. The program's main executable file is named GimmeFreeData2.exe and it has a size of 971.00 KB (994304 bytes).
GimmeFreeData v2.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.64 MB (1716551
bytes) on disk:
- GimmeFreeData2.exe (971.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.32 KB)
This info is about GimmeFreeData v2.7 version 2.7
GimmeFreeData v2.7 is a program released by the software company theGRAFster. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase GimmeFreeData v2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GimmeFreeData v2.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GimmeFreeData v2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "GimmeFreeData v2.7". The GimmeFreeData v2.7 application will be found automatically. After you click GimmeFreeData v2.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GimmeFreeData v2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GimmeFreeData v2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.theGRAFster.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\GRAFster\GimmeFreeData2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GimmeFreeData v2.7.
8. After uninstalling GimmeFreeData v2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GimmeFreeData v2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GimmeFreeData v2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GimmeFreeData v2.7 by theGRAFster from your PC, nor are we saying that GimmeFreeData v2.7 by theGRAFster is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GimmeFreeData v2.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 11:45:34.873