Gimias is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Gimias from your PCCISTIB - UPF
. Further information on CISTIB - UPF can be seen here
. Further information about Gimias can be seen at http://www.gimias.org/
. Gimias is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gimias\gimias-1.4-win64 folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gimias\gimias-1.4-win64\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gimias. The application's main executable file occupies 78.00 KB (79872 bytes) on disk and is titled Gimias.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Gimias. They take about 4.55 MB (4766608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Gimias.exe (78.00 KB)
- tpExtLibWebUpdateAppApplications_webapp.exe (534.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.40 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (2.26 MB)
- Add.exe (7.00 KB)
- AffineRegistration.exe (7.00 KB)
- AffineTransform.exe (7.00 KB)
- AppendBodyParts3D.exe (7.00 KB)
- BinaryThresholdImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- BrainExtractionCLP.exe (7.00 KB)
- BSplineDeformableRegistration.exe (7.00 KB)
- Cast.exe (7.00 KB)
- CheckerBoard.exe (7.00 KB)
- ConfidenceConnected.exe (7.00 KB)
- ConnectedThreshold.exe (7.00 KB)
- CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusion.exe (7.00 KB)
- GaussianBlurImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- GradientAnisotropicDiffusion.exe (7.00 KB)
- GrayscaleFillHoleImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- GrayscaleGrindPeakImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- HistogramMatching.exe (7.00 KB)
- ImageLabelCombine.exe (7.00 KB)
- ImageReadDicomWrite.exe (7.00 KB)
- InvertIntensity.exe (7.00 KB)
- IsolatedConnected.exe (7.00 KB)
- LabelMapSmoothing.exe (7.00 KB)
- LinearRegistration.exe (7.00 KB)
- MarchingCubes.exe (7.00 KB)
- Mask.exe (7.00 KB)
- MedianImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- MergeModels.exe (7.00 KB)
- NeighborhoodConnected.exe (7.00 KB)
- NormalizeMaximumFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- OrientImage.exe (7.00 KB)
- OtsuThresholdImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- OtsuThresholdSegmentation.exe (7.00 KB)
- PolyDataToLabelmap.exe (7.00 KB)
- ReadDICOM.exe (7.00 KB)
- ResampleVolume.exe (7.00 KB)
- ResampleVolume2.exe (7.00 KB)
- RigidRegistration.exe (7.00 KB)
- Subtract.exe (7.00 KB)
- Threshold.exe (7.00 KB)
- VotingBinaryHoleFillingImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
- ZeroCrossingBasedEdgeDetectionImageFilter.exe (7.00 KB)
This info is about Gimias version 1.4
Gimias is an application released by the software company CISTIB - UPF. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Gimias is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Gimias from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gimias or simply click the Search field and type in "Gimias". The Gimias app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gimias in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gimias, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gimias:
- The software company is: http://www.gimias.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gimias\gimias-1.4-win64\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gimias.
8. After removing Gimias, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gimias which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gimias with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gimias by CISTIB - UPF from your PC, nor are we saying that Gimias by CISTIB - UPF is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gimias in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:26:21.400