GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 from your systemGiliSoft International LLC.
. More info about GiliSoft International LLC. can be found here
. Please open http://www.gilisoft.com/
if you want to read more on GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 on GiliSoft International LLC.'s web page. GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled videoeditor.exe and occupies 2.62 MB (2748616 bytes).
GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 43.76 MB (45885457
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DiscountInfo.exe (1.41 MB)
- ExtractSubtitle.exe (148.30 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.86 MB)
- FileAnalyer.exe (26.70 KB)
- itunescpy.exe (20.00 KB)
- LoaderNonElevator.exe (211.19 KB)
- LoaderNonElevator32.exe (22.69 KB)
- SubFun.exe (14.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- videocutter.exe (6.59 MB)
- videoeditor.exe (2.62 MB)
- videojoiner.exe (9.21 MB)
- videosplitter.exe (6.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.0
of GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0.
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GiliSoft\Video Editor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor\DiscountInfo.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor\SubFun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor\videoeditor.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GiliSoft\Video Editor\SubFun.cfg
GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 is an application marketed by GiliSoft International LLC.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0". If it exists on your system the GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gilisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gilisoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0.
8. After removing GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GiliSoft Video Editor 6.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:59:47.140