GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0
GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 from your PCGiliSoft International LLC.
. Further information on GiliSoft International LLC. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.GiliSoft.com/
if you want to read more on GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 on GiliSoft International LLC.'s page. GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\Screen Recorder 8.1.0 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 is C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\Screen Recorder 8.1.0\unins000.exe. GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0's primary file takes about 1.79 MB (1880848 bytes) and its name is ScreenRecorder.exe.
The executable files below are part of GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0. They occupy an average of 5.24 MB (5491041
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DpiProcess.exe (629.84 KB)
- GiliSoftAutoPlan.exe (1.47 MB)
- LoaderNonElevator.exe (24.27 KB)
- LoaderNonElevator64.exe (212.77 KB)
- ScreenRecorder.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 version 8.1.0
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GiliSoft\Screen Recorder
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GiliSoft\Screen Recorder\Settings.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GiliSoft\Screen Recorder\WatermarkInfo.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0.lnk
GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 is a program offered by GiliSoft International LLC.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0". If it exists on your system the GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 program will be found automatically. When you click GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GiliSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\Screen Recorder 8.1.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0.
8. After removing GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GiliSoft Screen Recorder 8.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 18:26:41.570