GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 from your PCGiliSoft International LLC.
. More data about GiliSoft International LLC. can be seen here
. More info about the application GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 can be found at http://www.GiliSoft.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\unins000.exe. FileLock.exe is the GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0's main executable file and it takes circa 18.22 MB (19107136 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0. They take 24.74 MB (25944041
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiscountInfo.exe (1.23 MB)
- Encrypt.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- Encrypt2Go.exe (416.00 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.61 MB)
- FileLock.exe (18.22 MB)
- FileLockAgent64.exe (24.00 KB)
- FLClient.exe (409.50 KB)
- FLService.exe (104.50 KB)
- GiliDEcryptG.exe (404.00 KB)
- LoaderElevator.exe (16.00 KB)
- LoaderElevator64.exe (204.50 KB)
- LoaderGFL.exe (216.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (6.00 KB)
- SelfDecrypt.exe (257.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- WinFLockerHelp.exe (29.81 KB)
The current web page applies to GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 version 7.0.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WiUserNamedows\Start MeUserNameu\Programs\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\ArmAccess.dll
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\CommoUserNamedll.dll
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\DirMoUserName.dll
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\DiscouUserNametIUserNamefo.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 is an application by GiliSoft International LLC.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0". If it exists on your system the GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.GiliSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0.
8. After removing GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 7.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 13:39:15.853