GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0
This info is about GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 from your systemGiliSoft International LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GiliSoft International LLC.. Please follow http://www.GiliSoft.com/
if you want to read more on GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 on GiliSoft International LLC.'s page. GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.77 MB (3952608 bytes) on disk and is named FileLock.exe.
GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.47 MB (19362503
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DiscountInfo.exe (1.41 MB)
- Encrypt.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- Encrypt2Go.exe (416.00 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.21 MB)
- FileLock.exe (3.77 MB)
- FileLockAgent64.exe (24.00 KB)
- FLClient.exe (411.50 KB)
- FLService.exe (108.00 KB)
- GiliDEcryptG.exe (3.46 MB)
- LoaderElevator.exe (198.09 KB)
- LoaderGFL.exe (216.00 KB)
- MountDisk.exe (571.38 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (40.50 KB)
- SafeWipe.exe (60.00 KB)
- SelfDecrypt.exe (257.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Unlock.exe (2.27 MB)
- USBLockHelp.exe (947.59 KB)
- WinFLockerHelp.exe (35.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.0
of GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0.
Several files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0:
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\ArmAccess.dll
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\Commondll.dll
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\CompressFile.dll
- C:\Program Files\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\DirMon.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 is an application released by the software company GiliSoft International LLC.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0". The GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.GiliSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\File Lock Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0.
8. After uninstalling GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:42:05.340