Gigabyte Raid Configurer
Gigabyte Raid Configurer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gigabyte Raid Configurer from your systemGigabyte Technology Corp.
. More information about Gigabyte Technology Corp. can be seen here
. More data about the program Gigabyte Raid Configurer can be found at http://www.gigabyte.com.tw
. Usually the Gigabyte Raid Configurer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\11\00\Intel32 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Gigabyte Raid Configurer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DotNetInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) on disk.
Gigabyte Raid Configurer contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.50 KB (5632
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetInstaller.exe (5.50 KB)
The current page applies to Gigabyte Raid Configurer version 1.00.0000
If planning to uninstall Gigabyte Raid Configurer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Gigabyte Technology Corp.\Gigabyte Raid Configurer
Gigabyte Raid Configurer is an application marketed by the software company Gigabyte Technology Corp.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Gigabyte Raid Configurer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gigabyte Raid Configurer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gigabyte Raid Configurer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gigabyte Raid Configurer". If it exists on your system the Gigabyte Raid Configurer application will be found automatically. When you select Gigabyte Raid Configurer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gigabyte Raid Configurer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gigabyte Raid Configurer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gigabyte Raid Configurer.
8. After removing Gigabyte Raid Configurer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gigabyte Raid Configurer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gigabyte Raid Configurer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gigabyte Raid Configurer by Gigabyte Technology Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gigabyte Raid Configurer by Gigabyte Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gigabyte Raid Configurer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 19:09:31.300