Gigabase is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gigabase from your PCKurs.ru, Inc.
. You can read more on Kurs.ru, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://gigabase.info
if you want to read more on Gigabase on Kurs.ru, Inc.'s web page. Gigabase is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabase folder, depending on the user's decision. Gigabase's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabase\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Gigabase's primary executable file and it occupies around 425.72 KB (435938 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gigabase. They take 1.63 MB (1710746
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (425.72 KB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (289.74 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (199.62 KB)
- GuardBackgroundService.exe (755.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.3
of Gigabase. You can find below a few links to other Gigabase versions:
Gigabase is an application marketed by the software company Kurs.ru, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Gigabase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gigabase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gigabase or simply click the Search field and type in "Gigabase". If it exists on your system the Gigabase app will be found very quickly. When you click Gigabase in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gigabase, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gigabase:
- The web site of the application is: http://gigabase.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabase\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gigabase.
8. After uninstalling Gigabase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gigabase that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gigabase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gigabase by Kurs.ru, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Gigabase by Kurs.ru, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gigabase in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:13:52.363