This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GigaFly 7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GigaFly 7 from your computerImUrtech, Inc
. More information about ImUrtech, Inc can be found here
. Click on http://www.imurtech.com/computer-opt.aspx
to get more information about GigaFly 7 on ImUrtech, Inc's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImUrtech\GigaFly 7 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall GigaFly 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ImUrtech\GigaFly 7\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1403392 bytes) on disk and is called Integrator.exe.
The following executables are installed together with GigaFly 7. They take about 7.07 MB (7417069
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveBoost.exe (73.50 KB)
- BootDefrag.exe (126.00 KB)
- BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe (145.50 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (146.00 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (295.50 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (373.00 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (400.50 KB)
- DiskDoctorServer.exe (138.50 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (142.50 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (256.00 KB)
- FastRegistrySearch.exe (187.50 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (141.00 KB)
- Helper.exe (59.50 KB)
- ImmunizationUSB.exe (73.00 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.34 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (145.50 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (178.50 KB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (128.50 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (330.50 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (186.00 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (156.50 KB)
- RescueManager.exe (463.00 KB)
- SecurityOptimizer.exe (198.50 KB)
- Shredder.exe (237.00 KB)
- SSDTweaker.exe (92.50 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (259.00 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (238.50 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (227.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (76.73 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (389.00 KB)
- Version.exe (8.00 KB)
This page is about GigaFly 7 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other GigaFly 7 releases:
If you are manually uninstalling GigaFly 7 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GigaFly 7:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GigaFly 7:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImUrtech\GigaFly 7
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImUrtech\GigaFly 7\Integrator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImUrtech\GigaFly 7\SDShlExt-x64.dll
GigaFly 7 is a program marketed by ImUrtech, Inc. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase GigaFly 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GigaFly 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GigaFly 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GigaFly 7". If it is installed on your PC the GigaFly 7 program will be found very quickly. When you select GigaFly 7 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GigaFly 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GigaFly 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.imurtech.com/computer-opt.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImUrtech\GigaFly 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GigaFly 7.
8. After removing GigaFly 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GigaFly 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GigaFly 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GigaFly 7 by ImUrtech, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that GigaFly 7 by ImUrtech, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GigaFly 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:22:07.947