GigAlarm v1.350 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GigAlarm v1.350 from your computerSinner
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sinner. GigAlarm v1.350 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallerA folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallerA\Setup.exe /GIGA is the full command line if you want to remove GigAlarm v1.350. The program's main executable file is titled Setup.exe and occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
GigAlarm v1.350 is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.50 KB (30208
bytes) on disk:
This info is about GigAlarm v1.350 version 1.350
GigAlarm v1.350 is an application offered by the software company Sinner. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove GigAlarm v1.350 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GigAlarm v1.350 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GigAlarm v1.350 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GigAlarm v1.350". The GigAlarm v1.350 application will be found automatically. When you select GigAlarm v1.350 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GigAlarm v1.350, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GigAlarm v1.350.
8. After removing GigAlarm v1.350, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GigAlarm v1.350 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GigAlarm v1.350 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GigAlarm v1.350 by Sinner from your PC, nor are we saying that GigAlarm v1.350 by Sinner is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GigAlarm v1.350 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 15:42:35.960