Giant Savings is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Giant Savings from your systemSmart Apps
. You can find out more on Smart Apps or check for application updates here
. Giant Savings is typically installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Giant Savings directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Giant Savings\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Giant Savings. gpedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 93.50 KB (95744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Giant Savings. They take about 312.06 KB (319548
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (93.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (75.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Giant Savings.
Giant Savings is an application by Smart Apps. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Giant Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Giant Savings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Giant Savings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Giant Savings". If it is installed on your PC the Giant Savings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Giant Savings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Giant Savings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Giant Savings.
8. After removing Giant Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Giant Savings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Giant Savings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Giant Savings by Smart Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Giant Savings by Smart Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Giant Savings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-12 21:16:32.593